Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I just fax, mail or email my resume for you to keep on file?
We do not consider applicants unless there is an application to review. Please complete the entire online application in order to be considered for a position.
2. Do you accept paper resumes or paper applications?
After entering an online application and applying for an open position, you will have the option to attach an electronic copy of your resume. Paper applications are not accepted.
3. This is my first time applying for a position with St. Elizabeth Physicians. How do I apply?
Applying for a job with STEP is easy. Under our current job listings section, select the position you wish to apply for. Next, choose "Click Here to Apply Online." Under "First Time Applying" click "Apply Now." On the Applicant Profile page, complete all of the required information. Now you are ready to complete the application. Answer all the pre-qualification questions. You may also attach supporting documents such as a resume. Be as thorough as possible, including all personal information, work history, education, certifications, and references. An incomplete work history can impact starting salary if you are selected for a position. Upon review of your information, click "Submit". Once you complete the authorizations and survey attached, your application will then be forwarded to our Human Resources Department for review.
4. Do I have to apply for a specific position?
Yes. Please select the position you are interested in and submit your application.
5. Do I need to complete the HSI Survey to be considered for employment? Each applicant must complete an HSI Survey within the calendar year to fully complete the application process.
6. Can I apply for more than one position?
Absolutely! We realize that you may be qualified for more than one of our opportunities and welcome your application. We do encourage you to carefully review the job responsibilities and requirements of an open position prior to submitting your application, and apply to only those positions for which you are qualified. Please note: only three (3) applications can be submitted at any one time.
7. Will you let me know that you received my application?
You will receive an automatic email notifying you that we have received your application. It will then go through our screening process where it is reviewed for qualifications.
8. What do I do if I forget my user name and/or password?
On the Applicant Login page select the "forgot user name or password" button. Simply enter your name and the last 4 digits of your social security number. When prompted, answer your security question. You will be given the option to have your user name and password displayed on the screen or emailed to you.
9. How do I check the status of my application?
Once you have completed the application, you can log in using your user name and password and check its status at any time. In addition to your profile, you will also be provided a list of all positions that you have applied for along with the status for each.
10. How long will my application remain active?
Your application will remain on file for at least 90 days. In order for a Human Resources professional or manager to consider you for an open position, you must attach your application to an open requisition by applying for that position.
11. Will I have to have a background check, drug tests, and/or health test done if I want to work for St. Elizabeth Physicians?
You will need to agree to our entire pre-hire process that will be discussed with you during your contingent offer of employment.
12. Is it necessary for me to have an e-mail address to apply for positions with St. Elizabeth Physicians?
Yes. An email address is a required field on the Applicant Profile page. Human Resources or the Hiring Manager may use email as a method of communicating with you.
13. How current is the job listing?
The positions open at St. Elizabeth Physicians are posted and available to applicants in real-time. This means that our list of open positions is always current and up-to-date.