Tobacco Treatment Program
The St. Elizabeth Tobacco Treatment program offers:
o Consultation with our nurse practitioner or your physician to determine what nicotine replacement therapy is right for you
o Education about tobacco addiction
o An individualized quit plan
o Carbon monoxide monitoring at each session
o Follow-up reassessments for one year
WHY SHOULD I QUIT USING TOBACCO?
• You will have fewer problems with your health.
• The amount of money you will save will surprise you!
• You can save the people you love from problems related to secondhand smoke.
• Quitting tobacco use can help cut down on heartburn and snoring.
• Your sense of smell and taste will improve
• Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue and shortness of breath decreases
Quitting has immediate benefits for you and your loved ones.
The journey may not be easy, but getting started is!
Call (225) 647-7837 to start today.
Office Locations and Hours
2647 S. St. Elizabeth Blvd. Suite 311
Gonzales, LA 70737 [Map It]